Discover New Opportunities at Elite Manufacturing
With over 20 years in the manufacturing industry, it is no coincidence that Elite understands the value of each employee. Elite’s Workforce Development focuses on providing opportunities for employees to learn and grow into dynamic positions within Elite. From assembly to project management, opportunity abounds. In additional to traditional training opportunities, Elite believes in mentoring and on the job coaching.
Our Workforce Development provides support for recruiting, training and retaining a quality workforce. Most positions do not require a college degree, but specialized training and an understanding of the manufacturing industry as a whole is desired.
- Health care coverage- medical, dental, life, disability
- Health savings account (HSA)- save pre-tax dollars for medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- includes FREE telephone doctor visits through Teladoc, medical bill saver through health advocate, nurse lines through health advocate, doctors line through eDocAmerica, and wellness program through health wealth connection
Vacations and Holidays
- Weekly paid time off (PTO) accrual with increases at 2 and 5 years of service
- 8 paid holidays including a personal holiday each year
Salary and Retirement Savings
- Competitive wages and regular salary reviews
- 401(k) Plan- Company match 100% up to 4% of annual pay
You can fill out our Employment Application, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for as the subject line. The form is mobile friendly, you will need to download the form to your electronic device, complete all necessary information, and send as an attachment to the email above.