Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing for Tier 1 Suppliers or Manufacturers
If you are a Tier 1 Supplier or manufacturer, we can help you with your robotics and computer integrated manufacturing needs.
Robotics implementation and integration will help you to do the following:
Achieve lower levels of defects
Increase production capacity
Shorten lead times
How You Could Benefit From Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
If you do not currently have robotics integrated into your manufacturing processes, we can help you to do the following:
If you currently have robotics and computer integrated manufacturing systems in place, we can help you to do the following:
- Design robotics systems specific to your needs
- Create a strategy that integrates robotics in the most efficient, effective, and cost effective manner
- Integrate robotics into your operations
- Evaluate your current systems for efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and capacity through robotics integration or computer integrated manufacturing
- Update or upgrade existing robotics systems
Robotics and computer integrated manufacturing is the foundation of our Zero Defects Initiative, with a 10 PPM Defect goal. As a foundational aspect of Six Sigma and Kaizen 5S practices, our Zero Defects Initiative is only possible with a deep integration of robotics into manufacturing and material support services operations.