Access to Our Transportation Services
Providing our manufacturing customers, including Tier 1 Suppliers, with a commitment to the highest level of quality is one of the principles on which we founded EMLS — this is why we have employed a Zero Defects Initiative, with a 10 PPM Defect goal, and have implemented Six Sigma and Kaizen 5S practices.
As mentioned above, we employ the following Quality Assurance practices at EMLS:
Zero Defects Initiative
Quality and Effeciency
As a manufacturer or Tier 1 supplier, achieving the highest possible levels of quality and efficiency is integral to your continued success. Our Zero Defect Initiative, with a 10 PPM Defect goal, combined with our Six Sigma and Kaizen 5S practices, is proof of our commitment to help you, in any partnership that we might enter into, to reach higher levels of quality and efficiency.
This ensures that we can do the following:
- Provide the highest quality material support services
- Help you reach greater levels of efficiency while shortening lead times and increasing throughput
- Comply with or implement common Quality Assurance standards
- We have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification and have held certification since 2004
For your business to not only maintain profitability, but to increase profit by increasing efficiency and quality, you need access, at a minimum, to material support service providers who employ these practices.
We can help you to do the following:
- Identify and solve operational inefficiencies
- Decrease defects while increasing production speed and quality
- Increase safety and decrease incidents
- Implement line setting, line sequencing, kitting, and other efficiency-improving techniques
- Integrate robotic assembly or heavy assembly into your operations
- Reach higher volumes of productivity